or maybe we did, I'll never tell.
But no really, has anyone else seen this card floating around Pinterest? It so perfectly describes John and I most nights. (anyone else? admit it please!) We don't go to "sleep" early, but we go to "bed" super early. Most nights we spend about an hour, to two hours in bed playing on our phones before we actually go to sleep. Probably really embarrassing to admit that sitting in bed surrounded by all of our devices is how we like to spend time together at the end of the day...but I think we have fun.
And sometimes we can really get a lot accomplished. This week we.....
- Built a dream house in Colorado. (to go along with our many other pretend houses. next week is North Carolina.) But this one has a great view and an outdoor hot tub.
- Found out our true birth order personalities via a million quizzes online. John consistently kept getting the oldest child (he's the baby..) and I'm apparently a combination of the oldest, middle child, and youngest. (and I'm the oldest..)
(all the actors who have played James Bond? I'm sure he loved that.)
- Documented Ted's sleeping positions.
- Learned how difficult and confusing life is as a telepathic thanks to the movie "In Your Eyes." Well, actually I watched it with headphones in and just narrated the entire thing outloud to John. Basically two hours of, "OH MY GOD she's talking to herself in the grocery store..OMG now she's talking to herself at the gas station..OMG now she's talking to herself while her husbands in the other room..OMG now they're taking her to be hospitalized because SHE CANT STOP TALKING TO HERSELF"
It got 4 stars on Netflix. Which means it's pretty good.
- Did some research on our Presidential candidates. I'm not even registered to vote, but Donald Trump just has the face of a President if you ask me.
And did you know that he's 6'3?
..fast forward 33 minutes and 49 seconds, I wake up and realize that it's still on. I misread 10 minutes for 10 hours. Annnd, John is still wide awake. (still think that I still proved my point that it works though)
So. Now that I've sufficiently wasted my morning with this recap of time spent in front of our phones, (and wasted some of your time as well, sorry) I am going to say Sayonara! I've noticed that many others are in agreeance that blogging this week is just hard. Not that I've been too busy (clearly) but my attention span is just gone. This little rundown here was just for the blogging scrapbook so my future self knows I was alive this week. Hopefully I'll spend the next three days with my family not staring at a screen ;) maybe.
Happy 4th of July weekend! x.